Travel the South Sound via an historic Mosquito Fleet Steamship, and leave your car behind!
SWEEPSTAKES – Enter to win a getaway package for two!! Olympia Cruise Contest
2017 Cruise Itinerary*:
Friday, September 1
10:00 am Tour the Foss Waterway Seaport
12:30 pm Boarding opens on Virginia V at the FWS Dock
1:00 pm Departure for Olympia
5:00 pm Arrival at Olympia Harbor Days at the Port Plaza
8:00 pm Retire to the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Olympia
Saturday, September 2
10:00 am Olympia Harbor Days opens
10:45 am VIP Van boarding (at hotel) for Lucky Eagle Casino Excursion
5:00 pm VIP Van drop-off (at hotel)
7:00 pm Olympia Harbor Days closes
Sunday, September 3
10:00 am Olympia Harbor Days opens
Noon Tug Races (tickets sold separately)
5:00 pm Boarding opens on Virginia V at the Port Plaza
9:30 pm Expected Arrival Tacoma at the FWS Dock
*departure, arrival and race times are estimated and may vary based on weather, sea or traffic conditions.
Here is what you need to know (the fine print):
- Cruise Package Reservations can only be made by CALLING the DoubleTree in Olympia and must be made by 8/1/17 and paid in full. Call 360-570-0555 ext 0 and ask for Olympia Cruise Reservations.
- Olympia Harbor Days has two food areas for your enjoyment. There are also many fine and casual restaurants in Olympia within walking distance to your hotel. Ask hotel staff for recommendations or search the internet in advance of your travels. Reservations advised.
- Food aboard Virginia V is limited. Chips and M&M’s $1. Soda $2. Beer $6. Wine $7. You are welcome to bring a sack lunch or snacks aboard.
- There is no overnight parking at Foss Waterway Seaport. Park at the Silver Cloud with reservation- shuttle to dock provided. Or park at 1179 Dock Street – no transportation to dock provided. All parking is at your own risk.
- No cancellations after 8/1/17.
- Cruise Package is transferable.
- If you need accommodations in Tacoma, please make your own reservations at the Sliver Cloud by calling 253-272-1300 using the group code name Olympia Cruise to receive the discounted rate of $159 plus tax single or double occupancy, including breakfast and shuttle. This rate is only available through 7/31/17.
- Casual dress according to the weather. Remember, it can be cooler (and windy) on the water.
- You accept all risk to travel. It is understood that Olympia Harbor Days, the Olympia Kiwanis Club and The Event Company are held harmless for all aspects of the Cruise to Olympia. You will be asked to sign a travel waiver (see sample below) prior to your trip.
“ Olympia Harbor Days, the Olympia Kiwanis Club and The Event Company offer offer the Cruise to Olympia customers, which are provided by separate and independent vendors of travel services. Olympia Harbor Days, the Olympia Kiwanis Club and The Event Company does not operate, control, or otherwise provide the services of the independent travel vendors. Hence, customer agrees that Olympia Harbor Days, the Olympia Kiwanis Club and The Event Company acts only as agent for the client in acquiring transportation, hotel accommodations, sightseeing and other privileges (not included in the stated package) or services for the clients’ benefit, and on the express condition that Olympia Harbor Days, the Olympia Kiwanis Club and The Event Company shall not be responsible for any loss, accident, injury, delay, defect, omission or irregularity which may occur or be occasioned, whether by reason of any act, negligence or default of any company or person engaged in or responsible for carrying out any of the arrangements, or otherwise in connection therewith.”
We hope you enjoy your adventure!
If you have questions about the cruise package please email info@HarborDays.com.